Love is in the air and we want to spread that love to a good book! During the month of February, OCRA is having a bookmark contest for kids and we want your students to enter!
The winner of the contest will receive:
- $50 worth of books for their classroom
- printed copies of their winning bookmark for all of their classmates.
- OCRA will pass out printed copies of the winning bookmark during our spring events!
Here are the rules and what you need to do:
- Contest is open to any Kindergarten to 8th grade student in Southern California
- You must use the bookmark template below
- Only draw on one side of the template
- Use bold colors
- Design must fit the theme “For the Love of Reading”
- Completed book marks must be scanned in color and saved as a jpeg or PD
- Submit the jpeg or PDF on “For the Love of Reading Google Form”
*Recommendation: For teachers who want their whole class to participate, allow each student to design a bookmark and have the class vote on the top three that will be entered into the contest.*
All entries must be submitted via Google Form by: February 29, 2020 @ 11:55 pm. The winner will be announced and contacted shortly after the deadline date.