Each year, the Orange County Reading Association (OCRA) proudly recognizes one deserving classroom teacher, school principal, literacy coach or other educator in Orange County who exemplifies OCRA’s spirit of outstanding leadership in literacy.
Do you have an outstanding colleague to nominate? Would you like to nominate yourself? Fill out the nomination form by Sunday, October 18, 2020.
- Must be an Orange County teacher, principal, literacy coach, or teacher educator
- Must exhibit leadership skills, collaborative interactions, effective teaching practices, and successful teaching/learning relationships with students and teachers
- Awarded money must be spent with in two months of receiving the award at the annual fall conference
- Awarded money must be used for the purpose of literacy promotion for the school or classroom
- Recipient must send in 4 photos that display how the money was spent to be posted on OCRA’s web page: www.ocreading.org